1. Do I need to register to be able to shop at www.titan.co.in?
No, you can shop as a guest on www.titan.co.in if you do not want to register on this website. However, we strongly recommend that you register on www.titan.co.in as it makes your checkout faster, allows you to track your order, save products that interest you to a wishlist (which you may access at a later time) and provides a better shopping experience. If you would like to register, click here.
2. I don’t remember my password. What do I do?
You can enter your e-mail address and click on the “forgot password” link and we will e-mail you a system generated password on your registered email address. However, you should set a new password once you sign in with the system generated password.
3. Can I edit my personal details?
You can edit your personal details by accessing the “edit profile” section in My Account.
4. Can I have multiple accounts linked to the same email ID?
No, you can have only one account linked to a single e-mail address.
5. Are the personal details that I have shared with you secure?
1. Is there any difference in the products available on www.titan.co.in and at the retail stores?
All products being sold on www.titan.co.in are exactly the same as that being sold in the retail stores.
2. Can you arrange for the delivery of a product which is available in the retail store but not available online?
Currently, we will only deliver products which are available on our website.
3. How do I understand which size will fit me?
4. How can I find a particular product that I am looking for?
You can directly search for the product that you are looking for by using the search field provided at the top of every page. However, please note that it is possible that certain products may not be available for online purchase or may be out of stock.
5. Is there a price difference between products sold in retail stores and this website?
Yes. There could be a price difference in products being sold in the retail stores and on titan.co.in. as the tax implication is different for every state.
1) What is Encircle Program?
Encircle is Titan’s Unified Loyalty program which allows members to earn & redeem points across all Titan brand stores & at Titan.co.in. Every customer who shops at any of the following Titan showrooms & titan.co.in becomes an encircle member - Tanishq, Goldplus, MIA, Zoya, World of Titan,Fastrack, Helios,Titan Eyeplus.
2) Who can register in Encircle Program?
Membership is voluntary and open to all Indian citizens. The Titan Encircle membership is only for individual use and not for corporate purchases. The Titan Encircle membership is non-transferable.
3) How do I register in Encircle Program?
Every customer who shops at any of the following Titan showrooms becomes an encircle member - Tanishq, Goldplus, MIA, Zoya, World of Titan,Fastrack, Helios,Titan Eyeplus. Customer mobile number will be queried in POSS for his membership status & if customer is already a member then he will be billed with the existing encircle number, if not customer will be assigned with a membership number.
Any customer who transacts at Titan.co.in will become a encircle member provided he opts for the membership. Customer selects a product & while checking out he will mention his mobile# for final billing, mobile# will be verified for membership status & an OTP will be triggered for validation purpose. Upon successful validation of OTP, membership number will be allocated or displayed automatically. For any future transactions customer can use the same membership Id. Customer will be identified thru mobile# in titan.co.in.
4) How an existing encircle member can login to titan.co.in
After selecting the desired product, customer will prepare for checkout. While checking out customer has to provide the mobile# & at the back end mobile# number will be queried for membership status. If customer is already a member then he/she will have to update his encircle number, if he is not sure about the number then he can query his encircle registered mobile# at titan.co.in & system will throw the membership# mapped to registered mobile#
5) How do I redeem Encircle Points?
While making purchases at Tanishq, Goldplus, Zoya, MIA, World of Titan, Fastrack, Helios & Titan Eye plus outlets across India, provide registered mobile number to the cashier before final billing to redeem points. Available points can be redeemed at the will of customer at store. OTP is must to redeem points at store as well as online. Points will be credited only when membership number is provided while billing or check out.
6) What to do when I'm not getting the OTP?
OTP is must for all redemptions irrespective of number of points being redeemed.
OTP will be triggered automatically to the encircle registered mobile# when point redemption is initiated, if the OTP is not received within 2 minutes, then customer can follow steps:
1. Customer will have to call IVR number 080-45300005 from their encircle registered mobile#
2. Customer will be given options to choose what type of OTP he needs
a. Option (1) will give him redemption OTP
3. Once customer select (1) then customer registered mobile# & OTP type(option1) will be passed on to CRM at the backend
4. CRM will pass on the redemption OTP to IVR system
5. OTP is passed on to Customer via IVR system
7) How to update my mobile number?
Customer need to call 1800-108-4826 to update his Latest Mobile#, after few validation questions from call center executive, mobile# will be updated in CRM if the customer answers are satisfying.
8) Can the Encircle points earned in the store can be redeemed online and vice-versa?
Yes, Points earned in store or online can be redeemed at store as well as online & vice-versa.
9) When will I get my Encircle points?
When customer transacts at titan.co.in, earned points will start reflecting in their encircle account within 15 days from transaction.
10) What will happen to Encircle points if I cancel/return the order?
When goods are returned/transactions cancelled, Points debiting will be done based on the points earned as per the customer’s transacted tier not on the lowest tier.
11) How to merge my old Encircle Account with the new one or vice-versa?
Each mobile# will have only one membership number assigned to it however if there is a multiple card assigned to one mobile# then customer need to call up 1800-108-4826 to merge his cards to one card. All his points will be transferred to active card & customer can start earning & burning of points thru this card. All existing encircle customers who are transacting online has to validate their mobile number in their first log in after integration.
12) What will happen if I don’t use my Encircle Points?
Earned encircle points are valid for two years from the date of earning, customer can redeem points with in that period otherwise points will expire on the set date. Customers will be reminded on various occasions on the expiry of points.
13) How to know my Encircle points balance?
Customer can check his points balance by logging in to www.titanencircle.com or he can call on encircle IVR number ““080-45300005”“ & follow instructions to know his points balance.
14) How to deactive/activate my Encircle account?
Encircle Membership is valid for lifetime, customer do not have option to deactivate membership. Even If customer is coming back to us after log gap then also he will be recognized with same old membership number provided customer is using the encircle registered mobile number.
15) How are the points calculated?
Points are calculated on following criteria:
*Points earned for every Rs. 1000 spent
|Tiers||Plain Gold Jewelery||Studded Jewelery||Watches, Eyewears Accessories|
|SILVER||3 Pts||6 Pts||10 Pts|
|GOLD||5 Pts||14 Pts||20 Pts||PLATINUM||7 Pts||20 Pts||30 Pts|
1 Point = 1 Rupee
16) Is there any Upgrade & Downgrade of tiers?
Upgrade/Downgrade of Tiers will be based on cumulative points earned by the member in a period of 24 months from the date of enrollment or last Upgrade/Downgrade date. Member has to maintain the threshold points in 24 months from the date of Tier upgrade to retain tier, he will be downgrade to one level if criteria not met.(Please refer points slabs required to maintain tier).
17) Can one earn encircle points along with other offers/promotions/discounts running on site?
Encircle points CAN be earned for the following:
- Coupon discount
- Bank offer
- Employee discount
- Special coupon
- Coupon discount + Bank offer
Encircle points CANNOT be earned for the following:
- Product discount
- Product discount + Coupon discount
- Product discount + Bank offer
- Product discount + Employee discount
- Product discount + Coupon discount
- Bank offer + Employee discount
18) Are there any products which are excluded from TItan Encircle program
Purchase of gold coins/bars & Gift cards are excluded from Titan Encircle program. Customers cannot redeem their Titan Encircle points for the purchase of gold coins/bars & Gift cards.
1. How can I know the status of my order?
2. What happens if my order is lost in transit?
In the unlikely event that an order gets lost during transit, we wait for 15 days to track your lost order and if we are still unsuccessful, then we process your refund through the payment mode that you had opted for at the time of placing the order.
3. Where do you deliver within India?
Currently we deliver to selected cities within India. Please check if we deliver to your area/city by entering your pincode in the shopping cart checkout page. If there is no courier service available in your area/city, we apologize for the inconvenience caused.
4. Do you deliver outside India?
Yes, we deliver outside India but only for few selected destinations. For international orders please see the Shipping Destinations section under Shipping Policy
5. I live outside India. Can I order for something to be delivered in India?
Yes, you can order for something to be delivered in India as long as you provide a valid shipping address within India. Also, kindly note that we deliver only to selected cities within India. To check whether we deliver to your desired area/city kindly enter your pincode in the shopping cart checkout page.
6. Do I need to pay shipping / delivery charges?
There are no shipping/ delivery charges within India. For information on shipping charges for international orders please see the Shipping and Handling Charges section under Shipping Policy section
7. How soon will I receive my order?
The time taken for delivery tends to vary according to the destination; however, we make our best efforts to ensure that the domestic order is delivered within 5-7 working days of you placing the order. For international orders please see the Time to Deliver section under Shipping Policy section.
8. Can I send gifts to my loved ones?
Yes, you can send any of the products available on www.titan.co.in as gifts to your loved ones along with a personalized message.
9. What happens if I’m not at home when the delivery is made?
Our courier partner will leave a message and will try to deliver it later. Please coordinate the order and delivery such that the recipient is available to accept the delivery at the provided address. The recipient must have a copy of any of the below-mentioned ID proofs and must sign on receiving the product:
• Pan Card
• Driving License
• Voter ID Card
• Aadhar Card
10. What should I do if the product delivered is damaged?
In the unlikely event that the product delivered is in damaged condition, you can return the product unused and in the same condition as you received it, in its original packaging, along with the invoice for the refund. Please refer to our
Return & Exchange Policy
Please note that you have to call us on 1800-108-1100 or write to email@example.com within 7 days of receipt of the damaged product to report the incident. Kindly note that at the time of reporting the incident, you will be required to furnish your invoice details.
11. Which courier company do you use for delivery?
For domestic delivery our logistic partner is Blue Dart and Delhivery.
For international delivery our logistic partner is UPS.
12. What do I do if I have not received my order yet?
Due to unforeseen circumstances, it might happen that your delivery might get delayed. We will inform you about the same and make sure that the product is shipped at the earliest. However, you can call us on 1800-108-1100 or write to firstname.lastname@example.org for any assistance.
1. How can I cancel my order?
Orders once placed can only be cancelled prior to shipment. Refer to
2. In case I change my mind about the size picked up, can I replace the order?
Yes, it is possible to return the unused product and order for a replacement. Please refer to the Return & Exchange Policy for details.
Please note that returns/replacements are not applicable for International Orders. Although there are few exceptions. To know further about it kindly refer to the International Order section of Return & Exchange Policy
3. What do I do if I receive the wrong product?
If you receive the wrong product, you can call us on 1800-108-1100 or write to email@example.com and report the incident and further cancel the order. If you want to replace the wrong product, then do not use it. We will arrange for the pick-up of the unused wrong product from the provided address through our logistic partner and arrange for the refund or replacement of the wrong product with the correct product, as per your demand reported with us. For more details refer to the Return & Exchange Policy section.
For international orders, please check the International Order section under Return & Exchange Policy.
4. The product that I received was damaged and I want to return it. What do I do?
In the unlikely event that the product delivered is in damaged condition, you can return the product unused and in the same condition as you received it, in its original packaging, along with the invoice for a refund. We will arrange for the order to be collected from the provided address through our logistic partner and returned to us. Please refer to Returns and Exchange policy section for details.
Call us on 1800-108-1100 or write to firstname.lastname@example.org within 7 days of receipt of the product to report the incident.
For international orders, please check the International Order section under Returns & Exchange Policy.
5. What is the return policy?
You can return the product unused and in the same condition as you received it, in its original packaging, along with the invoice for a refund. We will arrange for the order to be collected from the provided address through our logistic partner and returned to us. We shall process the refund only after the receipt of the product at our location in unused condition and in its original packaging along with its original tags and invoice, failing which refund may not be possible. Please refer to Returns and Exchange policy for details.
For International Orders, please check the International Order section under Returns and Exchange policy.
6. Do I need to pay for the return shipment if I return my order?
We at Titan Company Limited will arrange for the return shipment to be collected and you do not need to make any payment for the courier.
For International Orders, please check the International Order section under Returns and Exchange policy.
7. Are there certain products which are not eligible for return?
Titan is committed to ensuring, full customer satisfaction, security and customer assistance with respect to the products available on our website. However, if you are not happy with the product, you can choose to return the product unused and in the same condition as you received it.
8. How do I return my order?
The order can be returned within 7 days from the date you received the product. You need to call the customer care on 1800-108-1100 or email us at email@example.com stating that you want to return the product. The contact details of our logistic partner will be shared with you. You need to co-ordinate with them for return shipping. Take the following step:
a) Fill the ‘Return Form’ which you must have received with the product or download the Return Form from www.titan.co.in & fill the details in it. To download the "Return form" kindly Click Here
b) Pack your order in original packaging and mention your name, order number and mobile number.
c) Enclose the original invoice, guaranty/warranty card & other tag, if any.
d) Our logistic partner will pick this package from you.
e) Post inspection, only after we get a go ahead from the QA (quality assurance) team the refund process will be initiated.
For International Orders, please check the International Orders section under Returns and Exchange policy.
9. Can I return the product bought from www.titan.co.in at any physical store of Titan Company?
No, you can’t return any product bought from www.titan.co.in at any physical store of Titan Company.
10. What is the exchange policy?
Our policy doesn’t allow us to exchange any product.
1. How do I get my refund after cancellation?
After the cancellation request has been made, we will initiate the process of refunding the paid amount to your account via the same payment mode that you had used to make the transaction within 7 working days.
For international orders, please check the International Order section under Returns and Exchange policy.
2. When will I get my refund?
Once the refund process has been initiated, you will receive the refund amount directly in your account within 7 – 15 working days.
For international orders, please check the International Order section under Returns and Exchange policy.
3. How will I receive my refund?
Once the refund process is initiated, it will take 7-30 working days from the receipt of returned product at our warehouse & after it is passed by our Quality Assurance team and of the same being received in saleable condition without any damage. The refund can be provided either through cheque or online transfer as NEFT (national electronic fund transfer).
If you provide us a cancelled cheque with the returned product then refund amount will be provided through NEFT that will take 7-15 working days. Otherwise the refund will be made through cheque that will be sent by courier at the address provided by you at time of registration/placement of order. It may take up to 30 working days.
For refund on COD orders refer to section below under Cash on Delivery.
For International Orders, please check the International Order section under For International Orders, please check the International Order section under Returns and Exchange policy.
4. I was supposed to receive refunds by now, but I have not. What do I do?
We keep the customer posted with all the updates. Once the return process is initiated, please wait for the refund process to get completed. In case of any further query please contact us on 1800-108-1100 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that COD is not applicable for International Orders.
1. What is cash on delivery payment option?
Cash on Delivery is a mode of payment provided by Titan where you can pay in cash upon the receipt of your product. We do not take any advance payment for COD orders.
2. Is there any extra charge to be incurred due to Cash on Delivery?
We do not charge any extra amount for COD service.
3. Which products are eligible for Cash on Delivery?
All the products featuring on www.titan.co.in are available for COD, except gift cards/vouchers and helmets.
4. Is there any limit on the cart value for me to order as COD?
Currently, orders of cart value between INR 1000 to INR 50,000 for selected pin-code addresses within India are eligible for COD service.
5. Can I place as many orders as I wish by way of COD?
No, you can place maximum of 3 COD orders in a day
6. Which pin codes are eligible for Cash on Delivery?
Currently we are serving selected pin codes for COD. Please check if we do COD to your pincode in shopping cart checkout page. If there is no courier service available in your area, we do apologize for the inconvenience caused.
7. How will I receive my refund?
In case of COD, the amount can be refunded either through cheque or online transfer as NEFT (National Electronic Fund Transfer). The mode of refund depends on the customer’s choice:
1. If customer provides a cancelled cheque with the returned product then the refund can be made within 7-15 working days & amount will be refunded directly into customer's account through online transfer as NEFT.
2. If customer doesn't provide any cancelled cheque then amount will be refunded through cheque on customer’s name only, which will be sent by courier at the address provided by customer at time of registering/placing the order. It may take up to 30 working days.
8. What are the other terms and conditions for Cash on Delivery?
Once the order is placed successfully, there will be a confirmation call from our support center for validation of order. If the confirmation call is unanswered we reserve the rights to cancel the order. The order amount should be paid in full at the receipt of the product. The package can be opened only after making the payment. Please note that partial order can’t be delivered.
9. How do I cancel my order if I have ordered through Cash on delivery?
You need to call the customer care on 1800-108-1100 or email us at email@example.com to cancel your order, but note that the order can be cancelled only before shipping.
10. What are the acceptable currencies for a COD order?
Our delivery partners will only accept Indian Rupees. Denominations of Rs 500 and Rs 1,000 which are deemed illegal as on 9th November 2016 will not be accepted
1.Where does Titan deliver outside India?
Currently Titan Company Limited through its website
offers delivery to the following countries apart from India:
2.How can I pay for the international order?
Payments for International Orders are accepted through PayPal Payment gateway either by your PayPal account or by using International credit/debit cards only. Payment will be received only in USD. Please note that cards (credit or debit) issued in India will not be accepted for any international orders.
3.How much time it will take to deliver the product?
It will take approximately 2-3 weeks after the confirmation of the order; provided such delivery is not delayed by any governmental authority or any other entity acting on behalf of the government or acting as per the directions of the government. An email confirmation will be sent to you, once your product is dispatched from our warehouse. Our logistic partner will get in touch with you once your product reaches the destination.
4.Are there any additional charges on international shipping?
Yes, in case of international order customer will have to bear all the shipping charges. Please refer to our Shipping & Handling Charges under "Shipping Policy" for more details. Please note that all products/consignments are dispatched on “Delivery Duty Unpaid” (DDU) basis. Our logistics partner will contact you with respect to all the information of the applicable duty to be paid at the destination, before making the delivery of the product.
5.Is there any limitation of value (minimum and/or maximum) on ordering any product?
Yes, for all international orders, your cart value should be minimum of $200 and maximum of $3000, which is inclusive of all shipping and handling charges.
6.What is the return policy on international orders?
Currently, we do not accept any returns or exchanges of our products, in case of international orders, except for those cases where a defective product has been delivered. You shall return the defective product unused and in the same condition as you received it, in its original packaging, along with the invoice for a refund. You are required to report the defect within 7 days of receipt of the product either by calling us on 1800-108-1100 or writing to us on
For international orders, currently we do not provide for refund policy. Although, Titan will refund the amount to the customer only under following two circumstances and at the sole discretion of Titan:
1. We will accept the return of only defective product and then subsequently provide for the refund. However, the refund process will be initiated only post inspection and after we get a go ahead from our QA (quality assurance) team. While refunding for the defective product, we will not charge you for shipment (to and fro).
2. We will refund under those circumstances where our logistic partner has been unable to deliver the product, even after repeated efforts due to the customer’s unavailability. Although while making the refund, we will deduct from the amount paid all the costs incurred by Titan like shipment expenses both to and fro, customs paid and any other charges.