In India, Titan serves to selected cities. Please check if we deliver to your pincode in shopping cart checkout page. If there is no courier service available in your area, we do apologize for the inconvenience caused.
We also provide international delivery to the following countries:
NOTE: At present, we do not have the option to deliver a single order to multiple destinations. You will need to place different orders for shipment to multiple destinations.
Shipping & Handling Charges:
Domestic Order: We provide free shipping within India.
International Order: In case of order which is to be shipped outside India customer has to bear the shipping & handling charges plus any duty as applicable at the destination.
All shipments of Jewellery exported from India need to be cleared by the Indian Customs office. Products along with their complete documentation are filed with the authorized officer of the Indian Customs office for inspection, examination and assessment and only then delivered to your shipping address. Hence, please ignore the message on the package section which mentions: “Please do not accept if the package is received in Open/ Tampered condition”. You will find the package sealed with a label saying “Opened for Customs”.
Our domestic logistic partner is Blue Dart and Delhivery.
Our international logistic partner is UPS.
NOTE:In case of International order, customer has to pay the shipping charges at the time of placing the order. Also, custom duty & taxes levied by destination country has to be borne by the customer and needs to be paid to the logistic partner at the time of delivery. Please note that all consignments are on Delivery Duty Unpaid (DDU) basis.
All registered customers have the option to track their orders by clicking on Track Order option
Time to Deliver:
The time taken for delivery tends to vary according to the destination; however, we make our best efforts to ensure that the order is delivered on time.
Delivery Time for Domestic Orders
It takes 5-7 working days from the day of order confirmation to deliver the products within India given that the delivery is not delayed due to governmental authority or any other entity acting on behalf of the government or acting as per the directions of the government. In the unlikely event that delivery period exceeds the stipulated time, the order is cancelled and the customer is notified of the same. In such cases, the refund is made directly to the customer’s back account using the same mode the payment was made. Titan Company partners with reputed courier agencies to ensure prompt and secure delivery. Since the delivery of products is address specific, please ensure that the address entered while placing the order is correct.Important Note: In case the office address is provided for delivery, please make sure that the department details, employee number and direct landline numbers are also provided to prevent any last minute hassles and failed delivery.
To prevent misplaced delivery, please keep one of the following identity cards for verification:• Pan card
• Driving License
• Voter identification card
• Unique Identification Card (Aadhaar)
Delivery Time for International Orders
The product is delivered within 7-21 working days outside India from the day of order confirmation, provided such delivery is not delayed by any governmental authority or any other entity acting on behalf of the government or acting as per the directions of the government. In the unlikely event that we fail to deliver your order within the stipulated period, we shall cancel the order and notify you regarding the same. In such cases, the refund will be made directly to your account via the same mode through which the payment was made. We only partner with reputed courier agencies to ensure that the products reach you promptly and in perfect condition. We also ensure that the delivery is made to the recipient and thus require the identity proof for verification:
PLEASE NOTE:Recipient needs to produce passport or driving license for receiving the delivery.
For any customer assistance, you can call on our toll-free number 1800-108-1100 or write to email@example.com
All goods will be fully insured by Titan Company Limited until they reach you, so your purchase is 100% safe.
Cancellation By Titan Company Limited
There may be certain orders that Titan cannot accept, and therefore, we reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to refuse or cancel any order. Some reasons may include limitation on quantity available for purchase; errors in pricing or product information or certain issues identified by our fraud avoidance department or any other issue which Titan identifies for not accepting the order. We also reserve the right to ask for additional information for accepting orders in certain cases. We will notify you in case your order has been cancelled fully or partially or if any additional information is required to accept your order.
Cancellation By Customer
Once an order is placed, it can only be cancelled before it is shipped to the provided destination. Registered customer can always check the status of their order from Track Order option Track Order option available at www.titan.co.in Once the cancellation request is received, we will initiate the process of refunding the amount to your account via the same payment mode that you had used to make the transaction or through cheque (amount would be refunded through cheque, only in cases where the debit/credit card used by customer while placing the order is not in use). Once the refund process is initiated, you will receive the refund amount directly in your account or through cheque.
NOTE: In the event that the amount has been deducted from your account but the transaction failed, we will refund the amount to your account at the earliest.
What Information is collected about you:
Information you provide directly:
When you use certain functions provided by the Application, such as when you register for certain services, access, features or services, we may ask you to provide certain personal data such as name, contact number, postal address, email address, username, password etc.
Information that is automatically collected when you visit the Application:
a. When you download and visit the application, certain information may be collected automatically, which includes:
b. Your computer’s Internet Protocol (IP) Address,
c. Your browser type and operating system,
d. Web pages and links you visit, advertisements you view,
e. Your bandwidth speed and information about the about the software programs that are installed on your computer,
f. Standard server log information
Information that we collect from other sources:
We may receive information about you from publicly and commercially available sources (as permitted by law), which we may combine with other information we receive from or about you. We also may receive information about you from third-party social networking services when you choose to connect with those services.
How we use the information we collect:
Titan may use the information collected from you to register you or your device for a Service, to provide a service or feature you request, to provide customized content and make recommendations based on your past activities on our Application.
Titan may use your information to provide you with product and service updates, newsletters and other communications about existing and/or new products and services by post, email, telephone, in-device messaging and/or text message (SMS), if you have provided your prior consent or we are otherwise permitted to do so under applicable law.
Titan may use your information to create user group profiles or segment data and to otherwise create anonymous, aggregated statistics about the use of our products, services and loyalty programs, which we may share with third parties and/or make available to the public.
Titan may use your information to improve and enhance existing Titan products, services and Applications and develop new offerings, recommendations, advertisements and other communications and learn more about customers’ preferences in general.
Where you have uploaded product reviews, comments or content to our websites or Application and made them publicly visible, Titan may link to, publish or publicize these materials elsewhere including in our own advertisements.
To whom do we disclose your Personal Data:
c. There may be instances when we disclose your information to other parties to comply with the law or respond to compulsory legal process or to verify or enforce compliance with the policies governing our Services or to protect the rights, property, or safety of Titan, or any of our respective affiliates, business partners, or customers.
We offer a variety of choices about how we use your information. You can make choices about whether to receive promotional communications from us by following the unsubscribe instructions included in the communication. In addition, you can also generally make choices in your settings, or by visiting relevant links.
The security of your personal data is of great importance to us. We have put in place reasonable physical and technical measures to safeguard the information we collect in connection with the Services. However, please note that although we take reasonable steps to protect your information, no Application/website, Internet transmission, computer system or wireless connection is completely secure.
Links to Other Web Sites:
Titan Application may contain links to other websites. Titan is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of other websites or applications.
Titan is committed to ensuring full customer satisfaction with respect to the products available on our website, security & customer assistance. However, if you are not happy with the product, you can choose to return the order.
NOTE: In case of international orders, we do not currently accept any returns or exchange of our products, except for those cases where a defective product has been delivered. You shall return the defective product unused and in the same condition as you received it, in its original packaging, along with the invoice for a refund. You are required to report the defect within 7 days of receipt of the product either by calling us on 1800-108-1100 or writing to us on firstname.lastname@example.org . For the refund on the returned defective product please check the section on Refund below.
7- days Return Policy for Domestic orders only
In the unlikely event that the order delivered is in damaged condition, or otherwise, you can return the product unused and in the same condition as you received it, in its original packaging, along with the invoice and get the refund. Our courier partner will collect the order from the address provided by you and will get it back to us.
Note:Shipments returned through any other logistic partner will not be accepted.
Our courier partner will collect the order from provided address (within India). Customer need not pay any shipping charges to return the product.
How to Initiate the Refund Process?
1. Customers should contact Titan customer support on 1800-108-1100 or write to email@example.com within 7 days from the receipt of product.
2. Customers should not return the product before receiving a confirmation mail from Titan about the same.
3. All the products must be returned in their original condition, unaltered and unused, in packed condition.The courier partner will not accept return shipments in case the package is not sealed by customer.
4. Provide the invoice/guarantee card into the package for return process. Without the above, returns will not be processed.
5. For jewellery products, an orange lock will be provided inside the Jewellery box for return purposes. Customer has to return the jewellery product in its original package with the box locked with the orange lock. Without compliance of the above, returns will not be accepted by our shipping agent.
6. In case of jewellery product, Titan customer care will call the customer for confirmation on the serial number of the orange lock provided with the jewellery box. Return process for jewellery products cannot be initiated without confirmation of the lock serial number.
NOTE: We shall not entertain any request after 7 days from the date of receipt of the product.
We shall process the refund once we receive the product. The product must be in unused condition, in its original packaging along with its original tags and invoice, failing which refund may not be possible.
Once the refund process has been initiated, the amount will be directly refunded to your account via the same mode through which the transaction was made or through cheque (amount would be refunded through cheque, only in cases where the debit/credit card used by customer while placing the order is not in use).
In case the customer pays online then amount will be refunded within 7-15 working days from the receipt of returned product(s) at the warehouse of titan.co.in.
In case of domestic order (where the product is shipped within India) 100% refund will be made.
In case the customer pays online then the amount will be refunded within 7-15 working days from the receipt of the returned product(s) at the warehouse of Titan.
In case of a COD (Cash on Delivery) order where the customer pays in cash once the product is received, the amount is refunded via online transfer using NEFT (National Electronic Fund Transfer). The customer must provide a cancelled cheque along with the returned product in order to initiate the return process. It takes 7-15 working days for the amount to get refunded directly into the customer’s back account.
For international orders, currently we do not provide for refund policy. Although, Titan will refund the amount to the customer only under following two circumstances and at the sole discretion of Titan:
1. We will accept the return of only defective product and then subsequently provide for the refund. However, the refund process will be initiated only post inspection and after we get a go ahead from our QA (quality assurance) team. While refunding for the defective product, we will not charge you for shipment (to and fro).
2. We will refund under those circumstances where our logistic partner has been unable to deliver the product, even after repeated efforts due to the customer’s unavailability. Although while making the refund, we will deduct from the amount paid all the costs incurred by Titan like shipment expenses both to and fro, customs paid and any other charges.
We reserve the right to not allow the exchange of jewellery products due to differential that may arise, as no two products will have the exact weight & hence price will differ. Please note that our pricing is calculated using current precious metal and gem prices to give you the best possible value. These prices do change from time to time, owing to the fluctuations in prices of precious metal and gem prices, so our prices will also change.
However, if you choose to cancel the order(before shipment) or return the product because of receiving it in damaged condition, the refund will be made directly to your account or issued by cheque (amount would be refunded through cheque, only in cases where the debit/credit card used by customer while placing the order is not in use).
Prices on our website are subject to change without notice. Please expect that you will be charged the price for the jewellery as it is listed on the day of purchase.
1) Taneira products are made of pure and natural fabrics and hence may be prone to shrinkage and colour bleed (especially natural dyes)
2) Given the unique and handcrafted nature of the product, the dimensions & weight of the saree (and attached blouse piece) may vary slightly from the dimensions declared.
3) The Company does not guarantee the colour/purity/content of zari unless stated explicitly on the product.
4) The Company shall not be liable for any claim arising out of any special, indirect, remote, economic or consequential loss or damage.
5) The actual color of the product may slightly vary from the image shown.
6) All disputes shall be subject to the jurisdiction of Courts in Bengaluru only.
PS: Your Taneira is handcrafted with love.
a) So do treat it with a little extra care. Dry clean only.
b) Best way to care for your product is to avoid bringing it in contact with any liquid.
We regret to inform that exchange of products is not possible for the products bought from our website. However customer can choose to return the product as mentioned earlier.
1) Tanishq Jewellery sold through any Tanishq outlet or directly by the company will be accepted for exchange
at any Tanishq outlet. Tanishq outlets will honor this Tanishq Exchange Policy (TEP) and no individual
discretion in compliance will be permitted.
2) Pieces will be accepted after due examination for defects, weights and originality, including the Tanishq mark (Q).
3) While normal wear and tear is to be expected, no credit may be given to the customer for stone defects (cracks, scratches, replacements, alterations). In extreme cases where the customer insists on exchange of a product with defective stone(s), exchange is only to be done after cautioning the customer that the product has to be dismantled, and the stones removed (at customer’s risk) and returned to customer.
In such cases, the customer must be advised that the value of such damaged stones will be reduced from the value of the refund / exchange. These damaged stones will be returned to the customer. The customer must be cautioned that such stones are vulnerable to breakage during removal and that this risk is to the customer’s account.
4) The piece must only be accepted if accompanied by the original Cash Memo and/or guarantee certificate. Exceptions may be made by the Boutique Manager at his/her discretion in the case of known customers and products, and should be reported to the Regional Business Manager. In the event that the customer is unable to produce these documents, then the Boutique Manager may accept such pieces for validation via the factory or may accept the exchange under the terms of the General Exchange Policy (GEP).
5) A valuation certificate cum acknowledgement form & Customer Declaration form signed by customer is to be filled out for all pieces accepted for exchange.
Documents: Tanishq Exchange Form (TEF) - System generated:
1 st copy : Stapled to Cash Memo (File Copy) of new product purchased.
2 nd copy : Accompanies product when it is finally returned to the Quality Assurance Department, Hosur
Document: Tanishq Customer Declaration form:
1 st copy : Along with cash memo copy & credit note copy at the boutique.
6) Should the boutique find it difficult to value the piece, doubts the authenticity of the piece, the piece should be sent to Jewellery factory, Hosur to the attention of Executive - Quality Assurance under a Service Return Note, for verification and valuation. The piece must be accompanied by the 2nd Copy of the TEF. The Quality Assurance office will return the piece with valuation within 7 working days of receipt together with the 2nd copy of the TEF (mainly for studded)
7) As per the revised Credit note policy issued from January 2011 onwards, the boutique shall not issue to customer open Credit note, but ensure that the TEP credit note is adjusted against same customer invoice on same day; For this purpose, the following steps are recommended to be followed :
a. If Customer wants to do TEP then he has to first select a new product to be purchased for equivalent approximate value of TEP; For this purpose , boutique shall inform the tentative value of the TEP credit note ;
b. Once the products are selected by customer , the boutique shall get the TEP declaration form signed by customer , in prescribed format ; This form has to be attached to the Credit note generated on TEP and all these documents have to be attached to Invoice (boutique copy)
c. TEP credit note shall be generated as per Commercial norms / SOP and the same shall be fully adjusted on the same day against an invoice/customer order/advance order. If customer is not able to select any product at the boutique on same date, then he has to mandatorily place a customer order for full TEP credit note value;
d. Once the TEP credit note is generated, the customer shall sign on same accepting the valuation; This Credit note shall be verified again when the customer comes back for collecting the product on Customer order (in case not fully redeemed same date)
e. In no case, name change of credit note vs. Invoice name will be allowed unless authorized in writing by customer, on the consent letter;
8) Customers who want to exchange their Tanishq products for a cash refund:
This may be permitted by the Boutique Manager, subject to other terms and conditions of TEP and for Tanishq & Gold plus products mentioned in 9(c). The general terms and conditions of this policy will apply subject to an additional cash deduction of 10% for studded products & loose stones and 3% for all other product categories from the total credit note value arrived at under TEF terms. Such cases should also be brought to the attention of Regional Commercial Department. However the TEF forms need to be filled. Against the column for exchange value/new cash memo no. “CASH REFUNDED” should be mentioned. You can now pay customers up to Rs 20,000 on-the-spot (from your collections) and promise that cheques for larger amounts will be given within 7 working days. Please also explain to customers that amounts larger than Rs 20,000 cannot be given in cash because of IT rules.
There could be instances when the Boutique Manager has advised to refund, but there is inadequate cash at the boutique. In such an eventuality, the customer may be requested to return at such time the accumulated sales collections may be used for the purpose of the refund.
9) The commercial terms governing Tanishq Exchange Policy are as follows:
(a) Tanishq products of 24kt, 22kt, 18kt, 14kt are accepted for exchange at any time. But the following products are excluded from the TEP scheme.
- Silver products/wares, Jewellery watches / Nebulla watches and export products (9kt, 10kt products), Diamond loose Solitaire & solitaire products of 2 carat and above - No TEP
(b) Zoya products can also be accepted for exchange in Tanishq boutique. No cash refund allowed for Zoya products.
(c) Coin, Plain gold & studded jewellery of Gold plus products can also be accepted for exchange after ensuring the authenticity of Gold plus mark. Cash refund as per TEP terms allowed for the same.
(d) In case the product was sold under discount scheme, the discount amount needs to be net off first (recovered) and TEP policy to be applied.
(f) In case of accepted exchange, deductions will be made as per the following chart:
On net gold weight valued at the selling rate of gold on the day of exchange
On selling price of stones prevailing on the day of exchange, less:
|(i) On Diamonds / solitaire||0% (For 2ct & above – No exchange)|
|(ii) Invisible set diamonds||25%|
|(iii) Emeralds, Rubies and Sapphires||0% (product having bill of material)|
|(iv) Other Stones including Pearls||0% (product having bill of material)|
Note: Loose Solitaire / Solitaire product of 2ct & above bought by customer before 6th Dec 2012 will have Zero percentage deduction on exchange
Color stones having bill of material will have Zero percentage deduction on exchange
Requirement of original bill / guarantee card continues for all TEP transactions. In exceptional cases, if bill / authenticity card is not available with the customer and the boutique strongly feels the TEP required to be entertained, an additional deduction of 5% on Gold studded products and 10% on high value studded products (products value more than 2 lakhs ) to be applied.
Weight of gold:
- 18K and 22K non-studded pieces to be physically weighed to an accuracy of 2 decimal places.
- Studded 22K pieces to be physically weighed and weight of stone deducted as per the system/hard copy of the factor master/engraved in the product. If this is not available at the boutique then the Net weight can be taken from the customer enquiry screen
- Studded 18K pieces: Weight of gold as per master list at the showroom or from the customer enquiry screen.
Rate of Gold:
- Selling rate for the day on the day of exchange Stone
- 22kt / 18kt / 14kt products : As per the boutique Poss. system
- Should specifications not exist for a product, please consult the DISCONTINUED PRODUCTS PRICE LISTS and give credit for 70% of the revised UCP for an undamaged piece.
(g) In case of platinum products exchange, deductions will be made as per the following:
1. Standard deduction of 30% on the prevailing UCP value on all platinum products, except solitaire set Products.
2. Standard deduction of 10% on the prevailing UCP value on solitaire set platinum products.
(h) In case of kundan / Mangalsutra / fancy stone products, exchange will be made based on net gold Weight, valued at the selling rate of gold on the day of exchange and no exchange value for stones. For kundan & Mangal sutra products net weights were engraved on product. In case of weight not engraved, net weight after melting / hammering can be taken.
(i) In case of open polki products, the standard deduction will be made as per the following:
1. For stones Zero % deduction on exchange.
2. For gold no deduction. Net gold weight to be valued at prevailing gold rate.
(j) In case of kundan polki products, the standard deduction will be made as per the following:
1. Standard deduction of 10% on the prevailing stone charges i.e., F1
2. For gold no deduction. Net gold weight to be valued at prevailing gold rate.
(k) In case of Victorian collection products exchange, deductions will be made as per below
1. Standard deduction of 50% on the prevailing UCP value of product.
(l) In case of studded UCP products (like electro formed products) exchange, deductions will be made as per the following:
1. Standard deduction of 50% on the prevailing UCP value of product.
(For S.Nos g & i to l, the calculation to be made manually and entered into the system.)
10) Credit Note: In case of Level 3 Btq's cheques are issued to the franchisees from Hosur Finance after the inwarding and revaluation of material.
In case of Level 2 btq's , after inwarding and revaluation of the material , entries are being passed by Hosur finance for any debit or credit .The above debits / credits to the L2 btq's will be settled along with the management commission due to them by the concerned regional commercial departments.
All products and the information displayed on titan.co.in constitute an invitation to offer. Your order for purchase constitutes your offer which shall be subject to the terms and conditions as listed herein. We reserve the right to accept or reject your offer in part or in full. Our acceptance of your order will take place upon the dispatch of the product(s) ordered. Dispatch of product(s) ordered, may or may not happen at the same time. In such a scenario, that portion of the order which has been dispatched will be deemed to have been accepted by us and the balance would continue to be an offer to us and we reserve the right to either accept or reject the balance offer.
No act or omission of Titan prior to the actual dispatch of the product(s) ordered will constitute acceptance of your offer. If you have provided us with your email address, we will notify you by email as soon as possible to confirm receipt of your order and confirm dispatch and therefore, acceptance of the order thereafter.
We have made every effort to display the colours and sizes of our products that appear on our website as accurately as possible. However, as the actual colours you see will depend on your monitor. We cannot guarantee that your monitor’s display of any colour will accurately reflect the colour of the product on delivery. Packaging of the product may vary from that displayed on the website.
Titan owns the copyright to all the contents of this website, including images. All trademarks and other intellectual property are owned or licensed to us (unless otherwise specified).
You shall not copy, reproduce, distribute, republish, download, display, post or transmit any part of the website without the written consent from us. You may print or download any pages for your own personal and non-commercial use only. If you have any doubts about what you can do, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on our toll free number 1800-108-1100, while our website is accurate as possible, we cannot accept responsibility for any inaccuracies or errors beyond our reasonable control. We cannot guarantee that coloured images will be rendered correctly on different computer monitors.
You shall not use the website in any way that will damage it or interrupt its provision. You shall not use the website to transmit or post any computer viruses.
We cannot guarantee that the website is free from computer viruses, and you should take your own precautions in this respect.
We will try to make sure that the website is always available. However, this is not always possible, and we are not liable if the website is unavailable.
The website may contain links to other websites; these external websites are not under our control. We cannot be held responsible for such websites and cannot make any warrantees about them. We provide these links because we think they might interest you, but we do not monitor or endorse these websites.
We take no responsibility for any loss or damage suffered as a result of our “order online” service or goods supplied using the same, except as required by law, even if we could have foreseen the loss, or the possibility of it was brought to our attention.
NOTE: In case of orders being shipped outside India, we don’t provide any guaranty/warranty on any product, we only provide the certificate of authenticity which authenticate that the product delivered to the customer is 100% genuine. However customer can avail the services in the countries where TITAN Company’s service centres are available.
Any product you buy from our website is completely at your discretion and you accept that you place the order only after thoroughly enquiring about the product and being completely acquainted about the product, its features, characteristics, usage etc. Titan is not liable for any kind of damages or losses whatsoever suffered by the customers due to the use of the product. This is applicable for both domestic and international orders.
Changes to the Site Disclaimer
We reserve the right to change the site disclaimer from time to time. If this happens, we will notify you by posting the updated site disclaimer on the website. If you do not wish to be governed by the revised site disclaimer, we request you to refrain from using the website.
This site disclaimer is governed by the laws of India and you and we agree to use the courts of Bangalore jurisdiction if there is any dispute between us.
If any part of this site disclaimer is found to be invalid by law, the rest of them remain valid and enforceable.