- A lightweight leather strap makes it a heavyweight in style.
- A detailed chronograph. (That means a stopwatch, y’all!)
- Tachymeter. (For all the distance you’ve covered.)
- Case? Anthracite.
- Tachymeter. (Check.)
- Multilayered dial to tell upto a millisecond! (Who’s counting? But, check.)
- PU straps - so take it anywhere! (Check, check, check.)
- Chronograph. (Yes, this watch is everything!)
- Chronograph. (You know, those shiny little mini-dials on the big dials.)
- Black metal straps. (For an extra dash of ‘manly’.)
- Tachymeter. (The farther you go, the higher it reads.)
- A "smart" multilayered dial – who else will count all your minutes, seconds, milliseconds?
- A chronograph.
- A tachymeter.
- A silver metal strap.
- Tachymeter. (Psst… you need it to measure how far you’ve come in life!)
- A multilayered dial to count the hours, minutes, seconds and milliseconds. (Who needs milliseconds? Well, we wonder too!)
- PU straps. To take you through water and land.
Silver White Dial
- Stainless steel straps.
- Chronograph AND a Tachymeter.
- A silver-white dial to really make those eyes shine.