100% accurate GPS.
Heart Rate Monitor
GET DATA TO PERFORM FOR YOU
When you’re out there, running like the wind on your very own track, get TRAQ Cardio to record every step you take. Allow TRAQ Cardio to be part of your journey as you ride past your old record and outperform. Let the TRAQ app provide you with data on your journey and help you mould the path towards newer horizons.
THE CORE ABILITIES OF TRAQ CARDIO
- MODEL NAME
- SCREEN RESOLUTION
- WEIGHT WITH STRAP
- WATCHED DIAMETER
3H-9H - 53.70mm|6H-12H - 59.80mm
- WEIGHT OF CASE HEAD
- CASE MATERIAL
- DISPLAY TYPE
LCD:MIP reflective 256K colour type
- STRAP MATERIAL
- SIZE OF DISPLAY
- THICKNESS OF WATCHHEAD
Android 7.0 and above| iOS 12 and above
- STORAGE WITHOUT SYNCING WITH PHONE
100 activity records(Each activity of one hour)
1 year(not on straps)
- Onboard GPS: The latest GPS technology from Mediatek showcases your location with 100% accuracy. It helps measure distance, pace and average pace while guiding you thriugh your route. The built-in GPS does not require your smartphone to work and can function independently on your TRAQ gear.
- Battery: Get long-lasting battery life that can endure day and night just like you. With algorithms written to optimize your gear's battery life, TRAQ Triathlon will never run out on you. The 290mAh battery lasts for a long time, while you continue to push harder.
- Heart Rate Zones: The heart rate zones display monitors your exercise intensity based on your heart rate. It is divided into 5 zones: warming up(50-60%), calorie burn(61-70%), aerobic exercise(71-80%), anaerobic exercise(81-90%) and maximum intensity(91-100%). Monitoring your heart rate zone enables better pace management and helps you endure longer.
- ANT+ Compatible: Check your performance stats and physical parameters with 100% accuracy. TRAQ Triathlon's ANT+ technology easily connects with any ANT enabled device from heart rate straps to foot pods allowing you to measure parameters such as cycling power, cycling cadence, heart rate and stride-based steps. It also has a range of 2457mHz.
- Transflective Display: The idea display for outdoor training, the transflective screen of your TRAQ Triathlon stays visible on the brightest of days. Backlight helps in nightime visiblity and indoor training. The transflective display is also more energy efficient and helps conserve battery life
- Smartwatch Functions: Communication on the go with call and message alerts on your TRAQ gear. Get the latest weather updates before heading out for your trining. Time every move you make with clock features like alarm, stopwatch and timer. Also, experience the thrill of training with music that has the right BPM, through the music control feature.
- Running Mode: Measure distance covered, training speed, calories burnt, average pace across routes, and even get to save them. Keep an eye on your running intensity with your heart rate zones for superior pace management. Review your running activity once complete and compare with your earlier performances with weekly comparison charts.
- Cycling Mode: Pedal with precision during your cycling routine. Measure distance, speed, average pace and calories burnt across outdoor routes which you can save. Keep track of your heart rate zone to better manage your cadence speed and overall endurance. Review your activity and compare with your earlier performances too.
- Walking Mode: Aim for new milestones every time you walk by measuring your total number of steps and average number of steps per day. Keep track of your calories burnt to test the effectiveness of your walking. Review your walking activity and compare with your performance throughout the week.
- Mud and Impact Resistant: With water resistance up to 5 ATM or 50 metres, and a tough build to withstand mud and impact, the module stays protected with its shock resistant build and stays with you every step of the way.